- interesting ideas, unique circumstances and characteristics, and operational details of individual hut systems; and
- differences, patterns and best practices that might emerge in looking across hut systems (this will only be possible when we have a critical mass of profiles).
These profiles will naturally include some material already available on the web site of each hut system. But the intent is to supplement the hut system’s local web site with background information on:
- how and why the particular hut system came to be,
- how it operates today,
- how it reflects local conditions and culture,
- how, by whom, and how much it is used,
- what it has learned through experience, and
- the challenges and opportunities it faces
Operational profiles completed so far (by Sam Demas unless otherwise noted):
DNT – Rondvassbu Hut by Mac Murphy
Submitting Operational Profiles are Developed: If you are interested in working on an Operational Profile for your hut system, email Sam Demas at firstname.lastname@example.org.